View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 09:57 PM
Knower

If this cycle is repeating itself over and over you need to locate the cause of the karmic cycle, it's very hard to distinguish your situation with such limited information, But i respect that it may be personal.

Sometimes the cause of suffering can be hard to locate, especially if you don't know where to look. But as Buddha taught, the root of all suffering comes from our self grasping ignorance. Now i respect you may not be a Buddhist but Self grasping ignorance is a mind that sees the self and the world, but knows not that the world depends on the mind to exist.
A self grasping mind sees the world as something that has nothing to do with the self, Buddha said this is an illusion. In fact, even the body is a projection of mind.

So, maybe you could look into Emptiness teachings and meditate on them as these teachings and meditations are the most powerful in removing self grasping ignorance and maybe your karma will purify. It's not easy to understand at first but you will begin to understand eventually. :)

Hope i have helped!

Much love,

Humanb