View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Master
I dont recall that at all, during the day various family members had their own a one on one time with Dad, It was my turn, I came in and the nurse was shaving him, his eyes were opened they were the brightest brighest sparkling blue! When the nurse left "I told him how I love him and that when his time came and as he could not talk , we will use the power of the mind and I would talk for him"
Later that evening there was 3 sisters (including me) and my mum in the room, other family members had just left for a bit. The bed started to shake, Mum asked me to buzz for a nurse .. which I did. I saw what I thought was small threads of cob webs floating in air. While the nurse was coming I put my hands above his legs without touching him.. I felt what was like millions of bubbles ( sorry only description I have). The nurse came and topped up his morphine, she said he will be fine in about 20 minutes and be settled again.
Then I just knew! We only had 20 minutes.. he was about to die. Mum was across from me crying saying over and over " dont you leave me" Dads face was positioned to hers.." I felt a strong voice come out of me saying to mum" he wants you to know this " "He wants you to know that" He nodded his head at her each time the voice spoke . After all was said ..Mum looked at me I saw her soul, I felt our souls communicating. (indescrible to write). She looked back at Dad and said " go my love with the angels" He then just instantly died!

After all the family had been in and after 2 more hours at hosp I went back with some family members to share our grief . I was sitting around with my brother and sister.. She said " your the spooky one is Dad around" ..I said " how do I know I am not a ghost buster"! Then I saw the threads like cob webs.. so did my brother and sister .. we all felt like millions of bubbles were going through us.
Dads presence was felt strongly by all of us.... Exactly a week after he died, it was heading towards 9.14 pm ( his time of death ) it was 9.10 pm.. I did not want to look at clock .. I made a coffee quickly grabbed my smokes and tried to do a crossword.. I had three cigerattes ( am not chain smoker.. did part of crossword.. drank coffee).. I thought its got to be about 9.50.. I went pass clock and it was 9.14 pm exactly. ( note mum and dads living joke was that if one of them died they would stop the clock)... Then I got the channelled piece I have posted before on forum..( many are chosen..etc ) ... to be continued in 10 min...