View Single Post
Old 20-11-2014, 03:52 AM
Ascender
Dont underestimate your eldest 002cents. Maybe you just need to find the right access point for him. When I was first teaching my kids one of them has a lot of past life knowledge to draw on.(like me) so she just knows how to do things sometimes but I still have to explain things sometimes and give her the concepts and ideas to try. The other is maybe like your son... she wasnt aware of energy fields and when I first gave her a crystal she couldnt feel anything and couldnt talk to it. But I didnt give up. We explored all the elements to see which she may resonate easier with. Still nothing. We went back to earth cos I had originally felt that would be her strong suit and tried guided meditation in a forest scene but she didnt connect to it at all. We had to look for an image that she could connect to so I let her choose the environment she was drawn to which ended up being a desert. That meditation she was able to connect and sense energy and guidance. After that we went back to the crystal and she was able to connect and speak to the spirit of the crystal and she's been amazing ever since. She doesnt have the past life knowledge so the first step is bigger for her but I think she will be stronger than me one day.

So dont underestimate your son. He is your son after all so he will have gifts of some kind, just dont assume they will be the same as yours. If he is curious give him the knowledge to find his own path.