View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 06:48 AM
Guide

Are you sure you’re hearing actual subliminal messages from your sixth sense, or are these images created out of fear or suspicion? Part of handling these types of abilities is to have an attitude of having no expectations, and being open to whatever you receive.

I sincerely doubt there’s an organization trying to force you to accept a “new world order”. Subliminal messages are not perfect mind control. Simply an magnification of whatever thoughts and desires are already in place.

I remember there was a study of subliminal messages showing ideas of the elderly. Most people slowed down in their movements, and talked much more quietly in response. A few people walked much faster in other situations, and these people admitted that they hated old people.

No need to stop a whole radio tower if it actually gives out any of these messages. I doubt small crystals could do the work, and large batches of these are expensive. Just continue on being a positive influence on other people as you go through life.

Take care.