Thread: Sigil Magic?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Master

I love your name qwerty :) -sry that was was a bit random
but I have done this, didn't know it had a name though. We did it in class when I was younger. Everything has come true for me, how it came about though is not always how we expect. I wanted to be able to take care of and heal animals when I was older, and that was one of my wishes. Now I have healing and can give to whoever needs it, I am able to spread it to all. I was surroundsd by animals up till I got on my path, then wildlife and everything else came to me and my pets began to dissapear (not in death but I can no longer see them anymore due to certain things.) And now, I know I am following my path and making my wish come true, and many other wishes :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/