View Single Post
Old 22-02-2017, 05:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieve
I'm new and decided to look on this thread to see if I could find an answer to my question: how are there spirits roaming around if everyone is reincarnated? Azmond, your response really helped me. Thank you!

You are welcome! I remember getting this information about spirits deciding to stay close to Earth some time ago, from two or possibly more sources. While there were always souls that were having trouble leaving the earths plane, what is happening now, if the information is true, appears to be unprecedented.

Some souls may have hard time realising their own death, or perhaps want to stay here a bit longer to comfort loved ones, or perhaps even to exact revenge on someone or to seek justice. Some just shy away from the reality of situation, not wanting to accept that the body died so they just keep on roaming the place where they lived. My guess is the people that had no belief system about death or life after death have the most trouble adjusting, so they just stay here, possibly even forgetting that they died. If you were just interested on how this is possible. that could also be it.

This has always been the case and all through out history many ghost reports are just that. But according to new info, souls now decide to stay here for a very distinct reason, and there is supposed to be an increasingly bigger number of spirits roaming the Earth.

Are you interested in spirit world?