View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 04:17 AM
Master
Yes. That is how your guides communicate. An image or a memory will come to mind when you are thinking about a problem or a question. That memory will be what is relevant to the situation.

I personally don't do dead people. I am not that kind of medium. Maybe you are and that is why you are being shown the image.

This is what your guides are showing you, but there could be a message involved.

This is where my personal beliefs might differ. If I see an image of a close family member who has died, it is not authentic, but perhaps there is a reason to think about that person and what they stood for, what they might say or how they would be. I am thinking of 2 people who were very happy even in tough times. They had that natural good mood trait. There was a reason why I was shown an image of those 2 people but it wasn't because they were personally trying to communicate with me. I interpret that as a sign of support. If they were watching that is how they would be.

I don't suppose anybody could tell you what your message meant. That is something you would have to work with and learn about and that will take time. I would agree that you are being shown an image for a reason.