Thread: What Am I ?
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 09:48 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogsplash
I was not aware of star children until my aunt told me I was an Indigo after doing a few readings for me. Since then, reading and studying about them, it all made way too much sense to me to logically deduce that it's not a real thing. You may or may not be, but I'm not sure it's something you just feel. I do want to say that the information you provided sounds a lot like me aside from a few things that make me suspect you might be a Crystal child, not Indigo. Maybe look into that and see if it matches better. One of my children is Crystal, I believe. There are some major differences between Indigo and Crystal.

Hello Frohsplash!

I could remember a time when I was an infant sitting in my high chair watching everyone eat my mothers homemade food. I wanted some of that but was to young to speak. I wanted meat! So I'm not a vegetarian? I believe earth will protect itself by natural disasters and that's how it cleans it self from humans. But as a spicies humans must be protected from themselves. I was constantly thinking, analyzing..things,people earth, the law of the universe, and how its all linked together. I am not that young to say I could be crystal, rainbow, or even diamond? I dont really know? It really doesn't mater right? I'm very spiritual and over the years Ive had dreams of other worlds. In my dreams I have visited a good number of places. A Blue planet that I relate with water, a white planet that I relate with the white haired spiritual beings. a rocky planet just floating, a tropical place that I call the nutral all here are usually just passing through this particular area, and some portals/tunnels what I call the entries or form of transportation. I will asume that so many dreams from so many diferente places must come from somewhere? I am sure I'm not insane, don't use any drugs, but have been a vivid dreamer since I could remember. I mostly have long dreams and could remember all the details. I will one day write about a dream I had of ETs/ships as we call them (very interesting dream). I'm sure more that one here may have that exact same dream since there was hundreads if not thousands of people there I just happen to be one of them. If you had this dream or via dream have been in one of the places I mentioned let's talk about it, maybe such places have a name and you can confirm they are in the dream world or maybe something Out there?