View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 10:24 PM
Master

As with all of you, I'm sure I've been a member of a lot of forums/message boards over the years. There is a certain mentality on some. Very clickish.

I've even seen some "conformity" acts here at times. Someone relates a rare or bizarre experience and 14 other members jump on the bandwagon with the exact same experience.

I find its a age thing, often, when I view their profile so I shut up and move on.

I remember once a woman who was a prostitute by profession posted about her reasoning and positive attitude towards her career choice and a dozen or so other members verbally attacked her. I remember feeling shame and outrage towards those dozen or so. This happened here btw. This courageous woman never came back. I sent her an email but never heard back from her. Such representation from this forum was reprehensible.

I've realized over the years that some are just looking to create waves or they are just bored. Or maybe both. Immaturity is another factor irregardless of age.

I'm sure you agree that we have all developed our Spidey Senses on certain individuals and just put them on ignore.

I do know Staff here on SF do their utmost to make this a civil and safe place for all. It's just some slip through the cracks unbeknownst to them. Thank you Mods and Staff for all you do should you read this (noticed I capitalized both titles ).