View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 05:54 PM
Deactivated Account
my last walking away goes like this. and in all fairness it is about the best out there. i left cause what i get from my travels is like an ocean of power compared to what i may get from meditating with a person.

i show up for the first time in person. everything is cool. then out of nowhere my intuition spoke up. "hey, you had your fun its our turn now. it says we must talk about YOU."

my intuition was referring to the guidelines of writing in ones personal blog there. the group had a site and each person gets there own blog to discuss their journey. which i was NOT aware of yet tell just then. lol

so the guru responds, "no, you can talk about your journey. there is no problem." my intuition through feeling i began experiencing the fall out energetically of doing so. and was saying to me thats not going to last.

so I responded, " so do i listen to you or my intuition. i will listen to my intuition cause so far it hasnt been wrong as far as i can remembed. but i will stay and see what happens, cause this is really no big deal." which it really isn't in my view. its just really weird.

other places are beyond weird and more like slave masters trying to find them some slaves. this gentlemans words aren't like that. i wouldn't include him in that category. but nor am i going to stay involved when i get more power for growth from the planet than any person. including this person.

energetically i sensed as i followed through on what i was told i could that there is some friction. from where i dont know? followers perhaps.

as it heated up i began having my girfriend read anything i was going to post. she is around all these people into spirituality all the time and she may have some insight if maybe i should word something some other way. she works as a psychic and all her friends do things like that. she must know.

she knew all right. my intuition was telling the truth. but she went ahead for the sake of kindness and respect proof read everything before it going to my blog.

she warned me countless times. and i knew. like everything i have gotten into i have had to suck it up long enough to extract what i wanted.

finaly and there had been a previous warning of some kind. this one was just as my intuition said it would be. you must include this guru in your experinces in the blog.

in the end my girfriend and i got a good laugh. lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4