View Single Post
Old 31-07-2018, 03:33 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Haha... Yes - one could stay there forever but alas - I suppose everything is always moving, shakin' and changing lol. There is always more to arrive

Your response makes great sense in this context -

I am, now days - driven to greater authenticity in the greater world - but I don't give so much weight to purpose as I used to.

Though if I had a purpose within my own life and within the context of where my relationship is now - it is fairly simple - to just enjoy and savour the time we spend with one another... But that goes for many of my relationships now days... As one of the side effects of the lessons learned from this whole process.

I was out last week in town with my husband and daughter - we are a bit silly and we like to joke around and banter back and forth - we enjoy that kind of dynamic.
I notice that when we go out we are relieved quite well - lots of people smile as we go by and we have nice, authentic exchanges with others.

People generally like to see authentic connections -
I saw a couple of older women out to lunch the other day... Laughing and absorbed in each others company - the energy between the two was lovely to witness.

That whole thing of honouring another presence just by being present...

I dunno -

In meditation once I asked some of my guides what the purpose of my connection was
The answer was to have fun and enjoy ourselves haha 'that is the first port of call' - what ever that meant.
And...

Something about reminding others by example to remember their inner child and their playful nature lol. That is why we met at such a young age - as kids with no agendas but to love. Well that is just a part of the story anyway lol.

I seem so serious here on the forums lol

I'm quite silly in the real world haha.

all the time I was learning I had an urgency to become something or be with someone. oh how serious I was... lol. it took a lot of letting go just to clear and still my heart and mind to a point I could focus enough spiritual energy to see even for a moment the inner light that shines within my heart and how others showed I as a reflection what it was I have forgoten

Its not that I was becoming, overcoming or following a path of some kind that made it clear what needed to be done but to lighten every step I made towards what loves intents for I to learn, to give up on being serious, learning to be patient, not just with others but towards myself, I learnt we do not fail when we fall but in finding the strenght to get back up and continue our inner searchings the lesson to learn

such is the depth of learning these connections give us, lol