View Single Post
Old 31-07-2018, 01:07 AM
Deactivated Account
What of long term though? After some time... When all the spiritual dust has settled and one is able to enjoy the harmonious union of love?
I personally enjoy this stage of love lol... The lack of intense spiritual journeying and purging within the relationship dynamic is quite an enjoyable manifestation of all the prior healing work.

I know for my own relationship dynamic the telepathy, the syncs, the vivid visualisations of past lives shared, the running and chasing, the purging and clearing and rebuilding ourselves and our foundations and many other challenges along the way... which we got through together and which bonded us together more strengthened then before.
For the most part though our relationship is fairly mundane now though haha... But the mundane holds a whole new adventure within it where we get to play for a change instead of purge, run and chase.
Reaping what we sew I suppose.

Many couples share challenges which either break them or strengthen the bond.

We mirror in key areas such as our stubbornness and willingness to fight and out intuitive ability. We harmonise in other areas.. I was restless and chaotic in my energy when we first started dating and his energy was relaxed, reliable and slower to move. Over time though we learned from these 'opposing energies'.

Over time we harmonised more, loved more and probably most important learnt how to communicate better as human beings - our most powerful tool (IMO) is our ability to communicate with others.
The more I look around... The more of this similar dynamic I see in all manner of relationships around me.

WHILE our journey almost seems fairy tale as well - our relationship Union now is not that remarkable - we are just two people who were stubborn and willing enough to not give up on the love and friendship we share when things get tough.
There is nothing particularly extraordinary about us... But I feel as though our journey to love has been quite a feat at times.
At first there was quite a degree of synchronicity and this thing was planned much earlier on then before we met...
The rest was a lot of work lol.

I feel as though if any relationship is going to work harmoniously then there is always a fair share of inner work which needs addressing.

Yes... The whole universe is a reflection of our inner world's - we choose if we see those connections or not and we get to choose how we respond to what we see.

People are challenging to live with lol
We are challenging to live with haha...

We all have our own charms and out irritating quirks and as humans we are adaptable, by evolutionary design we are creatures who work together -

What I find most remarkable in this fairly what I feel is or should be a normal harmonious kind of relationship - it intrigues me that there is so much hype about 'harmonious union' when in reality it could be quite a normal human experience as we are social creatures whose interests tend to lie, more often than not - in getting along...