View Single Post
Old 30-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina
I saw pictures of my twin flame on the website of her workplace and I was stunned. She has almost the same features as I do.
And in one picture she dressed and accessorized after how I used to dream in the past.
Large hoop earrings and a type of top on a dress and mermaid hair. All the time I was asking myself why I can't achieve that and when I saw her I realised it is her and not my transformation process.
I saved those images on my smartphone and thought omg a saint working at a theater

You do realise a "picture paints a thousand words" and if you turn this well known phrase inwards as a reflection or mirror you will see it will take an unfathomable amount of words to paint a picture of yourself

I must admit, I keep repeating myself with this mirror/reflecting thingy, but if you just but see what is happening "out there" is also happening "within" the entire universe is a reflection of your entire being, and just as we have feminine and masculine within our heart chakra so is the macro / micro universe.