View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I know, but because that old friend of mine who was radiating of light told me that it's not my time and that I have to return back to this world, well, this made me to think that I was close to actually die, when I woke up, I had some problems at my stomach and I felt ill for a good period of time in the morning.I became aware that I was dreaming because of his message to me, this woke me up because I read some NDE accounts and some of them talk about exactly the same message coming from someone they known, from Jesus Himself or from a voice.I prayed to the Father to help me with that bad awful state that I was feeling and now I am just fine, like nothing happened to me, I know that you do not believe, but this is my exprience and it's all true.I know that my old friend who died in a car accident was not my real old friend but a being of Light and I also know that the other friends from my dream were not my real friends, they are normal people in real life, just like me and you, but in my dream they all were dressed with black clothes.

NDEs don't even happen when you're close to death, they only happen when you're literally dying at the moment. In your case don't you think you'd be hospitalised if it were true? You know, I'm a self-destructive maniac, yet I'm still here. Sometimes when I felt ill I was really tempted to believe that my poor lifestyle was finally starting to take it's toll, yet it turned out to be a minor flu that disappeared in less than a few days. What you had lasted only a single morning, so it's safe to assume it wasn't anything serious or life-threatening.

I also had a very few 'otherwordly dreams' before, one of them, a 'heavenly' one, had such an impact on me that I can't explain what it truly was. Even today when I think about it, that dream makes it challenging to stop being an atheist. Because of that dream, I used to believe I was being watched over by an angelic being. So in a way, I am like you that I question certain experiences with a dose of superstition. But I'm slowly trying to make progress through logic and reason and learning to accept the possibility that it was just my subconscious messing with me. Sometimes things are actually just very simple, no matter how astonishing they appear.

But once again, don't take what I said the wrong way. The only thing I can do is share my own perception and find out how much it reasonates with the stories of others.