View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well at least there are no devils or witches so there's at least some improvement. But I don't think it was actually an NDE, because an NDE is literaly a 'near death experience', meaning you'd have to be on the brink of death or even clinically dead. It's someting totally different than dreaming. As for your experience, I think this was what I call a semi-lucid dream where you become self-aware as you described, yet not fully able to gain control of the dreamscape. I may (or may not) had this happening to me at least once or twice in my life.

I know, but because that old friend of mine who was radiating of light told me that it's not my time and that I have to return back to this world, well, this made me to think that I was close to actually die, when I woke up, I had some problems at my stomach and I felt ill for a good period of time in the morning.I became aware that I was dreaming because of his message to me, this woke me up because I read some NDE accounts and some of them talk about exactly the same message coming from someone they known, from Jesus Himself or from a voice.I prayed to the Father to help me with that bad awful state that I was feeling and now I am just fine, like nothing happened to me, I know that you do not believe, but this is my exprience and it's all true.I know that my old friend who died in a car accident was not my real old friend but a being of Light and I also know that the other friends from my dream were not my real friends, they are normal people in real life, just like me and you, but in my dream they all were dressed with black clothes.