View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 07:05 AM
Deactivated Account

The Lord shows you this so that you can intercede for them in Prayer. That is, women in some twisted form of sex slavery. This is the burden God has placed upon your heart, that you should pray.

Concerning the heaven bound vision, this was not heaven perse, but was a heavenly created dimension and you were lifted up; your spiritual standing was lifted up and when you were told to go back, you went in new spiritual power to tackle all those that you thought see your friends. This heavenly plane was created specifically for you and to know the purpose.

Here is the interpretation:

The black clothed friends are false preachers, and the chained girl is the church. They are using their churches for personal gain and not nourishing it. And the bicycle represents mobility; the ability of a child of God to progress towards heaven which is given by the Word of God, the child represents Christs flock. The woman who blasted at the bike thief was the church that was empowered to tackle false preachers. The men in black wanted you to join they're system of not nourishing Gods people with His Word and to use the church for personal gain. Now, as you were lifted up, you were lifted up in spiritual power to be aware and effectively deal with these false preachers and correct the Church. This is the meaning.

The purpose is thus; identifying false preachers and correcting the Church today, this is a new power and ability God has now given you. The woman blasting the bike thief represents the Authority God has given you to execute judgement upon these wolves in sheep's clothing (But of course, at has behest).

Blessings.