Thread: when you die
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metchas
I understand that when I die my spirit will leave my body and return 'home' and that my personality/ego/mind will be in spirit land with all my loved ones. Then I get a bit confused..what happens for example if my spirit/soul incarnates again? What happens to me, my personality/ego/mind. If that happens and my soul becomes another person what happens to me? where do I go?

Home? there is no such thing I would define as home. When you die, you will first end up in the non physical earth realm, or what some call the lower astral.
If you are balance enough you, as the spirit, will move to the astral, or what some call the higher astral which is not near this planet, hens the tunnel some describe. At the point of leaving this planet, all last experiences from your last life will be downloaded into a data bank some call akashic records.
If you choose to return those records will be downloaded again, yet not into you conscious mind, they will remain in what is called the subconscious part.

add: the soul does not become a person the spirit does. You will become what you choose to become; to a large degree. It's a complex process.