Thread: spell wanted
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 02:47 PM
cweiters

The spell

Hay elaine, ever think of yourself as the spell or the bridge that will bring all of you back to the happy place you know so well. When people are detoxing from substance abuse thinking and judgement is not clear.

God allow people to share their lives for a reason, the love you have for these two people you must continue to display imho as if there was never a conflict. You could be the bridge to bring them out of this conflict. The love you have for yourself as well as both of them is far more genuine and powerful than any spell on earth. If they are in recovery treatment, its nice to be reminded that even when they were not loving themselves, you were there to love them both, and is continuing to do so. I pray for their continued recovery from alcohol abuse and that one day soon they will see what a wonderful love God has blessed them with, which is you elaine.

Love to all
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine
Hi Oct,

Thanks for your kind words, have stepped back out of their space for a while and now feel I have done everything in my power to set them on the way to recovery. They are now in detox from alchohol, although they are being very cool towards me as a friend.I guess the outcome is in the hands of the gods.I wish them all the best, and have told them im here if they need me