View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Suspended

Book1

In terms of Karmic numbers, they are a guide for spiritual growth opportunities. Whether or not you learn the specific lessons under 13/4 is completely up to you, but guaranteed you will be given repeated opportunities to learn those lessons.

For example, my Karmic number is 7. As a young numerology student in my 20's, I was initially tempted to dismiss the lessons of learning to be alone and not lonely, of truly knowing myself, of immersing my self mentally, emotionally and spiritually in studying Mystery. I thought, "This is not true! I spent most of my childhood alone, and I've always been interested in deeper mysteries. I like being alone. How could this be a Karmic lesson?" Then I realized: the opportunity to learn those lessons was repeatedly presented to me in life experiences like constantly moving (15+ schools in 12 years), no stability in friendships or family, etc. And how I dealt with the loneliness by turning to books, by making myself believe that being alone was fine, by telling myself and others that not having friends or school activities was because I preferred being alone. As a teen I didn't date. Feeling like an alien, I sought answers in spiritual guides like astrology, numerology, studying world religions and diverse spiritual practices.

The point is, my Karmic number resonated from birth on, and I was absolutely given the opportunities to experience those lessons. So the first time I read about my Karmic number 7, of course I questioned, thinking "But I like being alone! And I DO delve into the unseen..."

Fast forward 40+ years to today, and I am grateful for my Karmic number.

So you see? Your new home's number reflecting your Karmic number is not a negative thing at all. Enjoy your nest!