View Single Post
Old 27-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Newbie ;)

New member to forum, Astral projection query (NEW)

Hello fellow projectors, I myself have projected quite a few times over the years. Some conscious, sometimes it's random/unconscious.

I want someone to try explain what I experienced. Two days ago I had an astral projection and I found myself in a place similar to my old secondary school canteen area. I did see familiar faces, some old friends they were sitting around doing there own thing(probably astral beings taking that form to make me feel comfortable) and then I walked towards this door / mirror type thing. I did see myself but it was slightly fuzzy and then it switched and I saw a woman doing her hair just smiling. I didn't get a malicious vibe from her although I was a bit a shocked to see someone else in my reflection. Who is this woman, is she a past life / past self .... a spirit guide or did I do some sort of remote viewing into someone's mirror in the physical world?

This will be my first post on this site, I am very glad I signed up to this because telling my open minded friends in the physical world only does so much for me. I want an explanation and clarification on what I experienced from other projectors.