Thread: ghosts leaving
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 11:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I suspect the foundation you stand on, your basic beliefs, holds some old ideas that have been haunting you. You have tried your best to keep them at bay but are finally beginning to allow yourself to confront the issues by bringing them into the light. Whatever it is you have avoided confronting feels very negative to you. This said, evil can really be just something we avoid out of intense fear of harm. In this instance it was a mother and child who seemed evil so I wonder if there are unresolved issues with your mother or the idea of motherhood is somehow a threat to you in some way? Did you lose a child? Could even be a past life hurt related to motherhood in some way. Regardless there may be some old hurt or negative thought patterns that are keeping you from a healthy mother child relationship and you are ready to clear the air (bring it into the light of awareness) and heal it.

thanks, there may be something to this but it seems complicated. I will have to think about it some more...