View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 12:34 AM
Master
Hi.

I wonder misscreativespirit if the domination these websites speak of extends as well to a female Capricorn and a male Libra? As a Capricorn woman this question begged at my mind, haha!

I am a Capricorn woman who has dated a Libra man in the past, and... I found quite the opposite to be true. It was this Libran that I found dominating, and he is not the only one.

As a Capricorn in the case of Libras I have frequently found them to boss me.

That does not mean Libra is a bad sign for me... it means they are a sign that may make it easier for me to learn some self assertiveness, and that is my point.... no matter the man's sign, assert yourself when needed. Take the role of leadership yourself when you find the chance. The best approach I feel is honesty. FairyCrystal makes a fine point, get to know the person. Here you are you haven't met the individual yet, and because the site you read speaks of dominance in a Capricorn man, you were worrying about it before you met the person.

When all is said and done you are very much capable and strong enough to make these decisions about the character of others yourself.

Have faith in yourself, you have a mind of your own.

All my best to you.