View Single Post
Old 28-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I can try to show you some specific studies as there are so many illustrating how nature heals and the opposite does the opposite, but you'll have to be less vague about discounting everything I've said because that's simply impossible. there is not one study saying everything I said is the reality, I pieced a lot of different puzzles together to come to the conclusion, but thank God it is the accurate conclusion.

Disease only exists as far as it is the condition of the body being given too much of what it doesn't want, not enough of what it does want, and failing to function properly as a result.

I can already tell your specific studies are no less flawed than Christian science or any flat earth fiddle faddle. Those people, like you, dedicated possibly even whole parts of their lives to research based on faulty scientific studies, even going so far as claiming to be backed by mainstream science. And for what end? As I said before, I KNOW what disease is because I've seen and experienced it up-close. Have you? Other than browsing the web? It is extremely disrespectful to use your 'studies' to make assumptions on people who suffer or have suffered the most horrid diseases without even knowing anything about their lives. It cannot be helped that you are misguided, but I hope you are at least wise enough to realise you aren't helping anyone with all of this. It may be the truth to you, and that's okay. Just don't shove your own personal truth down the throat of others. That's my only advice to you, but see if I care if you take it or not.