View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
Hi there! So, I debated putting this in the hypnosis section, but seeing as it mainly deals with channeling I figured it'd be okay to put it here.

Anyway, I'm a recreational hypnotist who has been exploring the realms of spiritual hypnosis this past year. After having many interesting experiences, I figured I'd like to see about writing a book! Specifically this book would be filled with channeled messages from ordinary, everyday people under hypnosis, concerning common questions about life and death. There's lots of channeled material out there from famous channelers, but I'd like to hear from regular folk, of all walks of life. I want to help people channel their Higher Selves, Spirit Guides, and more, all in the name of answering life's tough questions and helping people spiritually who read this book.

So I'm asking for your help! I need volunteers willing to undergo hypnosis to meet with their Higher Self or Spirit Guide and then channel that entity through themselves. Sessions will be done via Skype or Discord, and I'm available most evenings, EST. If you're interested in this please let me know! Thanks!

It's no surprise that you would be doing something like this especially after posting on the thread I started regarding Dr. Michael Newton's book, "Journey of Souls: Case Studies on Life Between Lives".

I think that is a very worthwhile endeavor. Good luck with the venture.