Thread: Being cursed
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2019, 02:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I always felt that I was the target, so to say, with years passing by, I started to feel more and more that I am really cursed.

Is this really possible?

We have the power to bless and curse each other. It is possible that someone would have that intent toward you, and if you are thinking that is the case, then there is an opening for effect.

The power of a curse is not in the issuer, but in the weakness of the target. To those of great faith, it is as though curses and darkness don't exist. To less experienced, they can pose a threat to introduce fear.

Your thoughts and feelings (what you believe to be true) on the matter dictates the ultimate outcome. You have the power to shield yourself and there are incantations available that some use for daily shielding. Others who work with dark energies also using clearing and shielding techniques to reinforce their energy boundaries.

Do what actions are necessary to build confidence and use any tools you need to reinforce your faith to deny fear, which is to take back your power. And realize that you carry the power of light that disintegrates darkness and fear.

Z