View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 05:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard

I’ve read about talking to other people’s Higher Selves through your site, and believed I may have talked to yours. He did say that you didn’t have to be informed all the time to help someone else, and I did get sent some positive energy that really helped me. Maybe the telepathy session you offered already happened.

I promise I'll make use of that energy, and wish you the best too. I'll try to speak up and ask more questions like your Higher Self said. Maybe it'll work well to trust my own intuition, andd I'll try my best.

I agree that you did a telepathy session with me via my higher self. And yes others have done that with me in addition to our more formal telepathy sessions. When positive energy exchanges would be helpful and useful, do that.

I know you are a person who is always doing their best. You are not trying to do your best, you are always doing it Because that is your Intent.

I say trust not only your intuition but also your inclinations and your preferences. You are a complete package. The truest self love goes beyond self acceptance to self discovery and appreciation. Love is kindness. We in spiritual work can be so brutally harsh with the self. That is a habit mostly which gives no credit to our innate inner wisdom.

Enough said for now my friend.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/