View Single Post
Old 18-11-2016, 04:25 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletFlame
He chooses out genders or we choose it when we are creating our life plan in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
How can you create or choose anything when you don't exist yet?

If you create or choose a character for a play, and become that character for a time span, is that character you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
I'm confused.

We choose it implies that you already exist and that you have an identity. If I were to take the 5 year version of you, the present you, would you say that 5 year old version of you embodies you? Exactly when did you become you?

Would you say that you are superior to the 5 year old version of you? So you are a higher version of your past-self? What would your past-self call you? A sort of higher self, I imagine? When does this relationship stop and if we were working off of a linear structure, such that of time, going backwards or forwards through time a million years to however long, if you lived before as a dog, is that you? How about if you evolve into something of a god? Is that you?

What makes up your identity or you? It's almost as if, there is no such thing as identity or you now is there. You is constantly changing. You is a static concept. You seem to be dynamic.