View Single Post
Old 17-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Multi levels through my own levels of awakening. .....spirit guides, angels even Christ popped in for a quick visit... god had something to say as I was awakening deeper levels in my core space......then I realized as I reached a point of being kicked back down to to earth, that it was everything and nothing yet all connected......I may have once known and thought I knew what light was..but now I don't really know.

The sun shines light, the moon shines light. At night we have our own lights.

I guess we may hold light perhaps, but then I have sensed spirits as the wind or a breeze mostly..

I have no idea now.

This is the thing.. if everything and nothing is all connected then there can't really be levels.. only perceptions of levels. Deeper and deeper connection and awakening.. who knows how deep it goes.

How deep do you go until you become the very essence of Light itself.. how would you perceive Light then? The dark womb of all existence?

Perhaps there is no limit.. maybe there is nothing but infinite evolution. I suppose we won't really know till we have the experience of oneness with that Light which we perceive.