View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

This issue of 144000 "saved elect" who are the ONLY legitimately saved Souls..??..

Well - I wish the religious types here would READ THEIR BIBLE PROPERLY !!! If they did, then they would see beyond all doubt that the TRUE saved Elect do NOT COME FROM THE RELIGION - not at all !! They are the ones who follow CHRIST - and as I have said, Christ has NO AFFILIATION tot he Jewish god Yhvh....

PROOF of this IS found in your Bible - book of Revelations - read it PROPERLY and see that this saved elect just magickly appear in your gods "heaven" ...

It says there is your god on its throne surrounded by 24 elders and various ranks of Angels all worshipping your god Yhvh ... Then it says out of nowhere a NEWE GROUP appear WITH CHRIST - thee wise elders around the throne HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE OR WHERE THEY COME FROM !!

These wise elders actually have to ASK JOHN to give THEM the wisdom...lol...seems they aint so wise after all Folks..

John says they are the new arrivals are the TRUE ELECT that follow CHRIST faithfully - and look Folks - these true elect with Christ - begin to SING A NEW SONG - which those in your gods heaven around the throne CAN NOT SING and DO NOT KNOW !!!

Let it sink in deep Folks....See the implications - add it to everything else I have already pointed out to you (all) at various places and realise - Our Father and Christ are NOT of that religion at all - you HAVE been severely deceived... The god of your Bible is NOT "god supreme" - is NOT Our Father that Christ alone reveals - this is WHY the true elect that magickly appear there are DIFFERENT to those in your heaven - this is why those in your heaven, your god and spiritual leaders have NO IDEA of them or their TRUTH and so CANNOT follow or sing their new song, as it isays...

They are two entirely different groups - and it is clear the true elect who magically appear with Christ there have no affiliation whatsoever to those already present with your god - as said, your spiritual leaders around your gods throne, have to ask JOHN a DISCIPLE OF CHRIST, for HIS truth and understanding - they themselves DO NOT KNOW CHRIST OR THE ELECT !!

Who will do the counting of the elect ?