Thread: Soul name.
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2017, 04:58 PM
mindanalyzer

A big turtle that morphed into an old man [dressed in white, gray hair and long gray beard] told me what he called my 'true name' in a dream a few years ago. I then googled it and apparently it is similar to an old Sanskrit name.

He also said what was my true color (red) and put on my neck a necklace with a very particular pendant (I remember all the details: It had my [would-be] 'true name' + the word 'king' at the end, a little red feature on top and another feature similar to a black horseshoe pointing down at the bottom); It kinda looked similar to what shamans wear. I asked about the label in the pendant and he said that I was a king ... more than that: He said that I was the red king that came to occupy the place of the late orange king.
Interesting since I don't crave power or at least I don't think that I do. If one thing, I rather dislike it

The dream felt ok, nothing evil but kind of weird; somehow I have never made this name part of me, at least I don't want to think this way nor do I think I need it

... Since all of this happened, I became a Christian and I have my peace