View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Do you know how many times I have told kralaro this? dozens!

He has asked me to get Shiva to guess what code he has written down a few times...Shiva just laughs and says "I'm not gonna tell, because I neither want or need him to believe that I talk to you".

Do you think it's any skin off my nose if kralaro (or anybody else for that matter) believes that something isn't happening when it is? As if belief is gonna stop it?

Ever since I have joined up here and ever since kralaro has been asking me to prove things, I have been trying to get him to drop his mind into his heart...to feel what it is like to speak from and exist in that love...from the awareness of love.

We have had a lot of talks via PM also and there's one thing I have found out, a rather sad thing - kralaro's heart is like Fort Knox and his mind keeps it that way, all in the name of 'logic' and 'scientific skepticism' and yet he still asks the question; 'why can't I speak to God myself?' and I'm like "well..hurr...durr".

This was driven home in a post he made the other day about enlightenment:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...91&postcount=7

He doesn't believe anything we tell him and yet he still has the hide to ask when he should have given up already.

I've tried to open my heart fully to him...to share what I feel inside...my love for Shiva and try to open his heart this way, through shaktipat...yeah, all of that gets "return to sender; address unknown".

The guy is just a hair breadth away from making it onto my ignore list, but for some reason I feel totally sorry for him, so I still continue with this stupid folly.

Indeed, I believe you, Necromancer. Great to see you again, sister.