View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 04:22 AM
Master
Namaste.

Only too glad to share it.

Bhakti says "Love is God, He that dwells in God dwells in Love" I mean, it's the same thing, but the focus is a bit different.

Honestly, a lot of people...and a lot of Hindus like to say "I AM" or "I am God" or "Shivoham" (I am Shiva) and that all belongs to the non-dual school of thought.

Bhakti Yoga is pure duality which leads into the non-dual state...and back again...and into non-duality...and back again into duality....and on and on this goes.

This is the rapture...the ecstasy...the bliss - to be able to say and feel it....'NO! NO! NO!!! I DON'T want to 'be You' or 'become You' or 'merge with You' because I just love You way too much for that...I love You at the expense of my own enlightenment...I love You as being everything I am NOT..."

Then, when people say "drop it, drop Shiva...become THAT...become who YOU are in Spirit"....I just can't...or I don't want to because Bhakti stops me...every time...it stops me...and yet, there are those moments when I do merge with Shiva as a lover merges with his beloved during conjugal bliss...

However, it always goes back to being "me" and "Shiva" because the separation is what causes that love to occur...not the merging or the joining because I tend not to remember anything or even be conscious whenever that happens...

This is pure Bhakti.

Om Namah Shivaya