View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 12:45 AM

You are the only one who has power over yourself, nobody else. Once you realize this and can put that knowledge to practice, nothing can touch you, even if they try.

If entities or beings are having success at "attacking" you or taking your energy, it is because you are allowing them. Shut it down at the source, AKA, you.

I'm not saying the above techniques won't help, because they certainly will. Just recognize that deep down we don't need fancy techniques or anything of the sort, just practice being who you are as a spiritual being: one with "source" or "God" or whatever you want to call it.

Just my thoughts. I can't say I've been "attacked" per se, but I have had experiences where I've felt what could be construed as such, and I tapped into myself and felt my energy swell and whatever it was that I initially felt completely disappeared. I don't know how to describe it overly well, it was as if my subconscious knew what to do, and when I allowed it to take over, it got the job done. I don't know if that will help or not, but consider that we create our own realities. What reality are you creating for yourself? (Hypothetical)