View Single Post
Old 22-07-2018, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
It might be small consolation but... Einstein said the genius is being able to hold two opposing concepts in the mind at the same time. He also said that science without religion is lame and religion without science is blind.

Yeah I'd let that one pass too, because I'd reference a field within the medical profession.

Sometimes you've got to sift through all the not-grok to find that little sliver of grok, but it's worth it every time. And yes, I did read the book many years ago. Just curious though, what's your interest in the vanishing Sadhu?
Well, I would give my eye teeth to go to a Kumbh Mela and disappear among the crowd of naked, ash-smeared nagas, never to be seen again...Still Waters has been to the Kumbh Mela and I have 'spiritual jealousy'. lol When he relates tales about his experiences that I would like to experience myself, I am transfixed, like a child who dreams of far away places.

Genius may be able to hold two opposing concepts in the mind at the same time, but the one with Asperger's Disorder will go "what the f***???"