View Single Post
Old 30-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I definitely believe in synchronicities. I'm not sure everyone is talking about the same sort of thing though.

A synchronicity is when... for example... you are thinking a certain word and then see it or hear someone speak it at the exact same time. It's not necessarily just seeing a repetitive number or name or even colour. There needs to be more occurring at the same time imo.

All that said, I don't think there's always a meaning to it. For myself, they happen more often when I'm feeling particularly 'psychic' or tuned into the universe. I feel they're more like indications of merging realities than messages.

Of course however, they're going to mean different things to different people. The universe speaks to all of us in it's own way, who are we to decide which method is right or wrong for anyone else lol

Interesting post here IMO Kaere,

I am trying to understand synchronicities and would like to put my view out there to get an idea of what exactly it is, and my views seem to me anyway to touch a bit on what I wish to speak of here.

Alright I will use a personal experience and example of what I believe a synchronicity to be. The other day, all day all I could think of was a pair of skinny like jeans that were of yellow or orange color- which got me into thinking I need new pants or more pants as I recently went and organized my closet and realized I have too many tops and not enough pants ( hey it happens) also I have lost a vast amount of weight since last year went from 120 to around 106 107. So here I am thinking of this. Then that gut feeling comes sneaking in and nags a little. I state to myself- I very know what this is it is the universe at work manifesting my reality here- good is going to come to me, I am going to receive clothes- they are going to be given to my mother my name will probably even come up. Ten minutes later my mother arrives from work and has with her a bag. She tells me I have some clothes given to me from a woman at work we are to go through and share them, she mentioned you may like some of them. The skinny jeans I wanted were the perfect size, size 6 Orange/umber like in color, and fit me perfectly, I was given a couple other sweat pants xtra small and small-fit comfortably. Also given a neat hoodie and another top-motorcycle a few of my friends love bikes.

This psychism and this physical manifestation of something I needed and desired at the time seemed to happen simultaneous. What was experienced was knowing I was to receive clothes, thinking all day about the perfect pair of pants I would like- communicated to by the universe it was on the way with good vibes and feelings. And finally the end result- The manifestation of the wish, desire, and the event in my life. All within a 5 or 4 hour frame.

I am wondering is this synchronicity or the ability to manifesting reality around us?

Because this happens so often with me that when I want or need something by some way some how it comes to me when I need and ask for it?

Anyone know what this is? It is something I seem to be able to do and achieve constantly.

Hey I am not knocking it- the clothes fit, was nice.