Thread: Healing myself
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 08:47 AM
Master

Healing

Hey Joyce, Thank you for the reflection. Yes it feels very serendipitous, (spelling lol) right now, synchronistical. I was almost expecting you to replay for some reason as I was reading one of your threads about healing the planet which was very interesting.

Woww. It's marvelous that you are attempting to heal that injury you had in the car crash, a few moons ago. Nothing will be lost as you know. It's impossible for no healing to take place. So any type of healing awareness you bring to the injury will not be wasted. Isn't that amazing ? lol...im amazed myself that the healing will reach your heart and soul, which people claim as just as important as a physical body, if not more important. But to view it holistically might be the best way ? I mean its so easy to denigrate our poor bodies people do it all the time, in very egotistical ways too, that you would almost think they love themselves lol. Hey thank you so much for sharing and for your kind encouragement and reflection. Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge