Thread: Throat Chakra
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2012, 08:20 PM
The Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetSeeker
I've been getting a lot more throat chakra activity lately as well. I don't get the light shows at night, but I do get lots of nights where I'm either having a very energetic dream or I feel like I'm inside a bubble of energy which I didn't call forth.

To me it always feels like a combination of there being a lump in my throat and that hoarseness you get when you're about to get a cold. I don't mind it much, though, as I know it's work being done

As for the bliss I'm kind of stuck in my current job and I can't think of what I would rather do because I feel like there's not enough time to do anything else. Doesn't scare me, because I feel we're due for a frequency raise, but it does make me a bit weary sometimes...

In terms of jobs/careers I heard that once the throat opens you can clear up any issues of not being able to manifest abundance. I dont know if this is true but right now things are good for me and perhaps will get better. Creativity and your communication is supposed to increase or be clearer so that would help as well. I hope so!!