Thread: coincidences?
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
"Is anything truly ever in place? Well, yes, in terms of the stuff anyone might do on day-to-day basis - the way life routinely gets organised. Things can change in a heart beat with enviroment conditions, or other delays. It can be pre arranged on paper yes but open to change in realality. That's true but for all intents and purposes it had been decided where to go, what to do...Of course we can't control events and uncertainty is ever present with all arrangements....but other plans had worked fine and the only change was the health issue. One could well have been set on the path of the trip for a reason yes..... possible... at times we set off to go somewhere and we do not even understand what draws us to want to go there. Its like being pulled to a place. Then when we get there we know why. What if I may ask was the purpos of the trip, what made one want to go on it ?" The trip was a sightseeing one and choices had actively been made which places to visit. Different from just ending up somewhere without any planning and wondering how it happened.

Hello Mac

I would just embrace the blessing one is given. I would say that things were put in place how that works whom knows. In so many ways I feel in part we come with a mapped out plan with not solid lines on it but dotted one's .

People we are to meet in this life and places we are meant to travel to. It just feels right to do so.

Yes a pre planned out trip is not random landing in a place unplanned. Though one can not deny that one got what was needed then and there and I so feel that was put in place for one to have. WHY there is the never ending question we always have with us.

I have really in the last few year's been letting go of WHY and embracing more it just IS what it IS.

Lynn