Thread: coincidences?
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Master
Hi Mac

A woman told me once a few years ago .. that from england I would go to america within 2. And I would notice number 3 and sit in a blue chair with small red print in front of some type of machine.
well I laughed as was struggling at the time.
Its was a week or so later my best friend in England said her and her hubby had watched the movie pay it forward and wanted to pay it forward. So her hubby told her to take her best friend me somewhere in the world.
She laughed and pick Las Vegas ..( i dont gamble by the way). So from Australia I went to Americia and from England she flew to America.
We each keep a diary on our flights to give to each other.. in one part of my dairy I stated I feel like I have a calling in my life.
Each day there we meet 3 people. 3 africian americans.. 3 mexicans.. 3 texans and so on for whole ten days.. Our room number was 3. one morning we had a Cobb breakfast and went shopping .. mid morning we aked a lady could we share her table while we had a coffee..she said Yes and said her family will be there soon. They arrived another 2 people.. They were the Cobb family :)
We asked about a rock shop outside vegas .. they took us there in their car and said they would pick us up at set time later. We left our shopping from earlier that morning with them. Later this lovely family picked us up and drove us back to our hotel.
In our room I unpacked my shopping ..hidden in bottom of bag was a gift from them.. It was a Book.. called Women who loved God. On back of book where 5 names and there meanings
One was Deborah ..understanding God's call on your life.

I did sit in front of a machine as saw the chair ..lol
3 people from another country pointed out I should play 3 numbers
which I did .. I won my breakfast and lunch every day.. No more ..no less.

Love and Light
Debs
:)