View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,
"I am a God fearing person." No I am not!!! God is a god of Love not hate, not anger - and never vengeful. God is a god of Love so why should I be fearful, and being as God is a god of Love then a place called Hell does not exist because it has not and never will be created. What we do have is a dimension where we live having a set of God given laws appropriate to this dimension, and it is up to us to learn what they are and abide by them. Not learning, not abiding by those perfect laws we have learned can cause us abject misery in a multitude of ways: physical, financial, mental, spiritual. So, all the miseries that beset us in this life are self-inflicted. Perhaps this can be classified as Hell - but it is something we bring upon ourselves and not put upon you by a perfect god of Love.

If you can afford them, or go to your local library, then buy these three books: "Conversations with God," by Neale Donald Walsch. When you have finished them I can assure you, you'll never worry about hell any more.

Much Love, Light, Peace and Laughter to you, and to you All

Johnty