View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 11:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Help really messed up by moldavite!

I used a 12 gram piece of moldavite with a herkimer diamond attached to it and it made me have what almost felt like a psychedelic trip. After taking it off my third eye area and my head was buzzing so much i couldnt handle it. My third eye chakra felt really imbalanced. Now ive been feeling really emotionally and mentally messed up and suicidal. And cant get back to normal. Anyone who uses moldavite please be very careful it can be very dangerous to mess with stones this powerful that activate your third eye if your not ready for it. I think that this stone possibly opens you up to some bad things and personally will never use it again. Even if it feels positive be wary of this stone. Its very two sided can make you feel great one minute then leave you feeling like your in hell the next. Even days after taking it off i feel very hateful towards everything and everyone. Even music i liked before just sounds screwed up now. Please be careful people moldavite is not for messing around with. Do not use it if you already have mental or emotional problems. It will not make it better and may make your problems much worse.