View Single Post
Old 18-12-2019, 07:34 AM
Guide

Hello,

I met someone some years ago, that is a healer, and she mentioned once that Raw Veganism really helped elevate her vibrations. She had said, that she had to stop eating 100% raw or ever juicing again, as she'd had run ins with having so much energy move through her, that she would not have been able to "live in this body" here on earth anymore.

When I did raw Veganism, and went to more grounding foods, root foods, such as a cooked potato, I felt quite depressed. I know things effect me quite differently than others. I am sensitive. but interesting if I would have ever got to that potential. Juicing just does amazing things for me, energetically.

I know that people in these forums, get things more vividly and have practiced a lot more with meditation, and have a better understanding than I do, because I just wanted to turn it off for a few years, and was afraid to explore it, so I cannot really participate all that much in these convo's nor do I seek them out.

She was talking about having so much energy moving through her, that she used food to stabilize it. I'm sure everyone is different though.

Possibly something you could try kk.

Food may effect those energies, dependent on how they're prepared, and where they're grown, one never knows.

Hers did not get "over loaded"