View Single Post
Old 25-10-2019, 05:17 AM
Master
Concentration changes our perception. When we give our undivided attention to something we are concentrating energy, like looking down a tunnel, forming a strong connection with what we are concentrating on. There are many spiritual experiences that we can have while doing meditation.

I have had numerous experiences and I don’t try to figure them out. Saying what it is, etc., only constructs a mental concept out of your experience. Which can diminish it. I allow life to appear in my mind as magical and mystical, with no attempt to codify it. Too many concepts can block us from the mystical majesty of life.

Although I do understand how there is and urge to want to know and share such a dynamic experience as you have shared. I have had all sorts of intra-dimensional experiences, and I view them as passing scenery on the way to something even grander. Something that my human mind will never be able to comprehend.

Understand it with your heart not your head; view it as an unexpected gift and be open to the possibility of many more unexpected gifts to come. You have a divine teacher within you, we all do, and as you get to experience your deeper self more you will develop a relationship with the you that is at the core of your being.

Peace and Good Journey