View Single Post
Old 17-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I prolly don't have anything useful to add here, but the peregrine falcon part reminded me of something that happened this morning, which may or may not be of interest to you John.

I grew up in the West where the American Indian Wars are a huge part of the history along with the Spanish American wars. In both wars the Indians, usually the Holy men or Shamans were able to basically remote view and remote guide birds of prey and see when the Spanish were coming and later the Americans and evade them days in advance of their arrival.

For a while now I've been wanting to remote view through birds and have made numerous attempts with no success. Recently though i'm getting into telepathy with animals, domesticated and wild and so this morning when a little Hawk landed in the tree above me who I've been watching mouse the yard for weeks, I sent him love and appreciation, visualized him catching a mouse, sent the image to him along with Thanks and love for his work.
To my great surprise he looked straight at me and made the most amazing soft chuckling sound which I understood as an amused "Thank You for noticing."
I've been around Hawks all my life and never heard that particular sound before, much less had it directly said to me. What a Blessing!

Now, were that contact to develop into a friendship between us it might be possible he would let me enter his consciousness and ride the winds with him. We would be, for so long as I could sustain the Observer state, be One.
I have done this with humans, they have also Observed my world via entering my body with their Consciousness. This is not considered a Walk-in, it's a temporary state when you are merged into awareness of the interconnectedness of All consciousness and for the limited time experiencing consciousness through another vehicle than the one you were born into.

Helpful?

Yes, very much so. Your description of this kind of thing definitely pinged (as I say) a lot of my bird encounters over the years. As you intimated it seems the strongest with raptors, tho lately egrets and herons (as I've described elsewhere!) seem to be getting into the act. I had a small raccoon this past week look me right in the eyes from 15 feet away, without bolting, and when I was out at a local pond checking the birds out, a song I have which describes a guy's lover as "turning her tongue into me" came on as I was checking out a snowy egret-she then opened her mouth and revealed her tongue to me! [Was a fairly cool day too so I doubt she did that just to cool off.]

I've typically chalked all of this stuff up to my twin connection and the things she sends me (completely unconsciously of course as she hides from me in normal reality), but to humble myself for a second I honestly have no real ultimate idea why it all happens... I'm apparently not at the point of actually going out and riding the wave of their consciousness like you describe later, tho.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain