View Single Post
Old 24-07-2023, 04:56 PM
irisa

Hi,

thanks for you reply!

I know it would be better to not think so much about the ego...it only keeps the mind more busy.

I did have (almost) obe´s/lucid dreams years ago, but it happened when i was not aware.

I think i am a little bit frustrated lol. About 20 years ago i had an awakening (i think kundalini) after only maybe max 5 meditations. My life changed almost overnight..but i got scared.

Now i meditating for a couple of moths and things go very slow...i am not that patient )especially not with myself.. )
After this little obe i had a dream:
I was in a hotelroom...my hotelroom. My mother was there as well...she´s going to stay for a night with me. There was a bed, that i slept in...and a sleepingcouch. I asked which one she wanted to sleep in. She took the couch and i wanted to make it ready for her. All the time there was no light in the hotelroom. When i stood in front of the couch i suddenly couldn´t see anything...was blind and i told my mother about it. I wasn´t scared (had that before my awaking 20 years ago as well, but then 3 times in one dream: was a very special dream).
After being blind, i suddenly saw those black and white pixels like on tv and a few seconds later i saw a map. Then i woke up...

Back then this is how i started to ´see´ with i guess the third eye...it started with black and white pixels, then geometric shapes and then all kinds of things.

So i think sort of an awakening might be on its way again...and when that happens, i think the possibility of having obe´s will increase...