View Single Post
Old 14-02-2014, 10:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
What's the point in debating anything. From your religious perspective all things are the same. I could be in pain and that's equal to having a good time. If I explain how to go beyond suffering you explain how suffering doesn't matter. This is far worse than having a discussion with a hardcore Christian Fundamentalist. They can at least think outside of they're religion enough to have a conversation. I see no point in any further discussion. Its nothing personal. Just no point in it is all. You are entitled to what you wish to believe. As is everyone. Good luck!!

Perhaps you is judging base on your own personal reason , for that you are entitled to your view ........a shoe will looks bigger if you place it on the table , and looks smaller if on the floor and even cant be seen after 100 meters from you ...the shoe is never changing it sizes , you are .........
So if we are looking on others to fit in our knowledge , we will always confused ourselves as knowledge is something we know on a particular moment .....is always subject to change .
So if you wish to accept my view is a form of religion , it will always provide reasons to fit in your view.......
To me , awaken to Buddhism , I realized that Buddhism is all about learning , discovering never finding reason to fit in or gain knowledge .........
I debate not to seek agreement , by just debating I will learn ........and learning a tiny little part of Buddhism , is just like a piece of sand that makes a building...I hope you stay and share with me ....