View Single Post
Old 14-02-2014, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Perhaps you should clarify what you mean by debate. So far your answers seem to all boil down to 'it is a process to nothingness'. While that may be true, it's just a moving target which leaves little room for debate. There is not much to debate about your assertion that Buddhism is a process, and there is even less can be said about nothingness. So unless you say something specific about the process itself what is there to debate?

In my current view , all living -human , animal, plant , micro-orgsm etc or non-living - rock , leaf , metal , pen , books etc is all in a process towards becoming nothing......this process is never being plan or cause by any factor , is just a natural reflections.......in human culture / knowledge , part of this process known as decay , rust , dead , living , rotten etc .........this process of all becoming nothingness as before polluted is to me - Buddhism .

That is what I realized from two words said to be from Siddharta's - awake and emptiness .

I realized that " awake" is like travel with a map or GPS ........by being awake , we will understand / discover even realize our emotion , reason of our emotion and as I progress further perhaps even realize my existence and the cause of my existence ......I then realized that as I journey into realization of own self ..........emptiness is within me , is my nature ..........I realized that the one I hold on to ....which I claimed as " My" ..."My car , my family , my body , my life " is resulted from the emotion that I hold on to....and I realized that ME owns nothing.....nothing is belong to ME ...but currently I still very far from "emptiness" , still full of pollutants ..........but perhaps as I progress into this path , the "rubbish" ( emotions ) that I carry will be reduced