View Single Post
Old 14-02-2014, 06:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
That you can be emotionless or return to nothingness is your current view of what you believe. The condition you are in is to believe in this...so you can only learn or hear what you want to hear based on your condition. Basically you are closed minded and this is why debating has failed over and over for you.

No...I guess you are too far from understanding my current view . In my current understanding , I cannot be emotionless or return to nothingness as long as I attached to the emotions ..........so Buddhism in my current view is the natural process that will separate ME-the original nature of nothingness and MYSELF- The emotions that causes my existence .

This is never a faith or something I wish to believe ......this is my current condition / understanding with all the emotion I am in......
I think is fair to say that , we partly debated before and I indeed learned .......but in debate is does not means that we have reach to an agreement , just by debating it self is great learning source already .

Dear Sir ........one of the very common nature of debate is disc-agreement and I think is fair for me to say that I never have intention to hear something that I wish to hear ...because in debate , I would expect dis-agreement not agreement .....