Thread: Vast Disconnect
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 01:07 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Nahhhh Icke was realiable when he came out, but now wanting to or not he has turned into a Disinfo agent...
Or so I've heard from too many people.

Whatever, something is really changing and for me it has been quite evident the past couple of days.

That's why I said I'm not a devotee. :-)

Regardless, whatever you think about Icke, that particular article lists a lot of facts all in one place. If you can read the article and disregard all the opinion, commentary and Icke's personal conclusions, and only focus on the facts, it's interesting to ponder. For example, it is quite true that there have been mass resignations in the financial industry.

There's been a lot of predictions of doom and gloom, which did not pan out. Disaster averted in the 11th hour, over and over again. I don't know if it's aliens <shrug.. aliens? really? okay...> or what. It just seems to me that more and more "evil" (in quotes, because nothing is really evil) is being exposed all the time, and so blatantly and in-your-face that you have to be in denial --or not just sleeping, but in a coma, to not see it.

I'm not a believer in TPTB, Illuminati, and all that. I think of it all more as a story... with antagonists that are there for our benefit... their purpose is to wake us up to the reality we are in a dream. The dream --- what we call reality --- is just becoming more and more absurd each day. It's more and more difficult to call it "reality" and not instead view it as the dream that it is.

That said, the suffering we've created is still very real for those who are suffering, so it is our personal responsibility to wake the F* up already, and do what we can to help end the suffering. What is in our control? Our own selves.

Time to wake up, and light your inner flame...with or without your twin. Stop waiting on them. Stop procrastinating and ignoring what your mirror is showing you. Stop rationalizing that they are the issue, not you, and work on the log in your own eye. Don't do it because you want to reunite. Do it because the world needs you to do it. No more excuses.

Just do it.

... now where's my lighter fluid?