View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 06:31 PM
Guide
My third eye is green

I've been working through the chakras these last few years. Now that I have finally reached the third eye I've seen so many strange and beautiful things.

Previous to these meditations I had a dream where a demon was in my room. At first I was frightened. But then I grew angry. I attacked it and said I never invited the negativity into my home. In the dream I felt my pineal gland pulsing like mad. My pineal pulsing during dreams used to be a common occurrence as a child.

A friend of mine suggested I start working on the third eye as there seems to be a blockage. There are other signs that there was a blockage there as well, like blurry vision, headaches, numerous others. I've spent years on the other chakras and although I was slightly hesitant I went for it.

I went to the crystal shop in my city and picked up a third eye chakra candle. The moment I did I felt my third eye open and then shut. I also picked up a light green crystal (chrysoprase) because the night before I had a dream about a skinny mint green snake. I took that dream as a symbol of my kundalini. I kept fearing that it would enter me. (A fear of kundalini?)

While meditating yesterday my third eye turned to a mint green and the energy shot through me like crazy. I felt my root, sacral, solar, and heart pulse with energy. For about an hour afterwards I felt painful pulses through my heart and solar.

I'd also like to point out I recently discovered that I was raised by narcissists. It was a sad and painful realization that still hurts my hear. I had a dream after that meditation dealing with child abuse. I felt sad and angry when I woke up. But as the morning progessed the sadness faded and I felt more like myself again.

Any idea what a different coloured third eye means? Or anything else you got from my message? Sorry for the long rant :)